Monday 18 June 2012

Special Birthday Card

Hello,

It was my little baby nephew's 1st birthday yesterday, so obviously I had to make him a special card, it's the first time he's got any!!

I used the "Up, Up and Away" stamp set as I think it has great images for small people, especially if you used lovely bright colours.


I used the "Timeless Type Junior Alphabet" die for the big shot to cut out the letters of his name.  They cut really well and, I think, make the card a little bit more special when it is personalised, also, this is a great way of using up cardstock scraps as you need so little to cut out the letters.

I love the little clouds that are also in the "Up, Up and Away" stamp set.



I'm defiantly in a colourful mood lately which is not like me at all, it must have something to do with the sun coming out again, oh well, it will soon pass ;-)


 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Up, Up and Away"
Card stock :  "Whisper White" & "Basic Black" (Card base - from personal stash)
Colour: "Melon Mambo"; "Real Red"; "Tangerine Tango"; "Marina Mist"; "Old Olive" & "Night of Navy"
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Tombow Mono Liquid Adhesive, Big Shot machine & Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment