Sunday 17 June 2012

Father's Day Projects ~ No. 6

Happy Father's Day.

Very quick post as I am running very late.  My share is a last minute Father's Day project.  It's little 'Match-book' brag book, perfect for Dad's briefcase or back pocket.




It's only 4" x 3" in size and opens just like a match book.




Photo's need to go in here, but I haven't put in any yet as I made this for a friend and they'll do that bit for themselves, the photo's will be 3" x 3"




You can put in as many sheets as you like, you could even put in plain "Whisper White" sheets so the kids can do a little drawing or write little messages.

I thought it would be perfect as a project to make today so that you can put in any photo's of your actual Father's Day activities so it really will be a "Father's Day" father's day gift.

take care ... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment