Monday 4 June 2012

Tea for Two card

Hello there, I hope you are enjoying your long bank holiday weekend and that the weather is not putting a dampener on your spirits.

My share for you today is actually a card I made in response to a challenge on Try Stamping On A Tuesday blog. You can see their blog HERE

You may have noticed that I've entered a few challenges recently, that's because I been feeling as though my crafty 'mojo' has left me lately so I'm hoping that making cards for challenges may entice it back :o)

This is my take..


 ... and this is the challenge sketch I based it on..



... and the inside of my card.


I choose the lovely colour combo of "Soft Suede", "Very Vanilla" & "Marina Mist", which I feel is quite feminine without being all girlie.

Hope you like it, have a wonderful day .... xx

 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Tea Shoppe"
Card stock : "Soft Suede", "Very Vanilla" & "Marina Mist"
Accessories : Seam Binding ribbon in "Crumb Cake"
Colour:  "Soft Suede" & "Marina Mist" classic ink pads
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Dimensional adhesive; Big Shot machine & Labels Collection die

3 comments:

  1. Anna - love the card! I also like the colour combo - well done. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna this is lovely you have a nice style of crafting , geat work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colours! And those little teacups are precious. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete