Friday 31 August 2012

Feminine "Twitterpated" card

I thought I would just quickly post another card that using  "Twitterpated" DSP that I also used on my card I shared with you in my previous post as I wanted to show the versatility of this particular paper collection.

As you can see, the paper used on this card is very pretty and feminine with a completely different feel to the paper used on the previous posts card yet it is from the same collection.

The sentiment on the front comes from the "Tea Shoppe" stamp set that is in the Summer Mini catalogue ~ the items in this catalogue are only available until end of today, so if you want this set please get in contact by today!
 
Oh, just to show that the insides can be all pretty too. The sentiment comes from the "Happiest Birthday Wishes" hostess stamp set and the border of flowers comes from the "Bordering on Romance" stamp set.

xx


Project Ingredients
Stamp Sets : "Tea Shoppe"; "Bordering on Romance"& "Delightful Dozen"
Card stock : "Blushing Bride"; "Baja Breeze" & "Whisper White"
Accessories :  "Twitterpated" DSP & "Subtles" collection Flower Brads;
Colour:  "Basic Grey" classic ink pad; "Baja Breeze" and "Blushing Bride" marker pens
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Dimensional Adhesive; "5-Petal Flower" punch; "Fancy Flower" punch & "Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border" punch.

1 comment:

  1. Love this paper (and the card) - I like the inside if the card as well

    ReplyDelete