Wednesday 26 September 2012

Just the ticket

Hello,

My share today is a 'Ticket' card.  ticket shapes are really popular in paper crafting at the moment, you see them popping up on scrapbook pages and cards everywhere so I thought to have a go at making a ticket shaped card.



This card is made from a little of something old and a little of something new as I used the "Tea Time" simply scrappin' kit to make this card which is on the retirement list and the sentiment is from the "Itty Bitty Banners" stamp set that will be available from 1st October.  This stamp set also has a coordinating Big shot die set, so you get perfectly cut out little banners everytime.



To create the perforated 'ticket' edge I used the postage stamp punch, which is also in the new catalogue.

I did some faux stitching round the edges on this one.  I used the mat pack and paper piercing tool to create the holes and then went round with a "Pool Party" marker pen to add the 'stitches'.

Oh, and if you like the look of tickets on your projects, then you'll love the new "Ticket Duo Builder" punch that is in the new catalogue, just a few more days to go and you can have a look for yourself.  I will have the new catalogue available to check out on my blog around 8am on the 1st.

Hope you like the card... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment