Thursday 20 September 2012

Manly 'Thank You'

Hello there,

I'm a bit late getting going today so I'm going to be brief, so such to do at the moment that I'm finding it hard to find much time to attend to my blog :-(

Anyway, my share with you today is a card I made for my Uncle Alan to thank him for letting me and my cousin Gillian go through his old photo's a nick a few to scan in.


I made it pretty plain and simple and stuck to blue shades to be on the safe side.  I also used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment as this stamp from the "Curly Cute" stamp set is all on one line.


I enjoyed making this style of card so I thought I would have a go at making a more feminine version


As you can hopefully see from this shot, I also used the "Love Blossoms" wheel, which can be found in the new catalogue that comes out on 1st October.


A quick and simple card that's just a bit different in shape to make it interesting, perfect when you need to whip up a card in a hurry.


No comments:

Post a Comment