Saturday 15 December 2012

Saturday Inspiration - Part 2 ~ You tube inspiration

I know, 2 posts in one day but I wanted to share two lots of cards with you today to make up for not blogging much recently.

I was inspired to make this card after seeing an ad for a video by Kristina Werner, I haven't see the video, just saw the card.


I've used my favourite wheel again, 'Musical Notes' which I've just been obsessed with this year.

 

I used the same basic layout as the card I saw on You tube and did it in two colour ways, 'Real Red with 'Very Vanilla'  which seems all warm and cosy to me.


The other colour way is 'Whisper White', 'Midnight Muse' and 'Bashful Blue'.  Using blues makes the card look all frosty, which is another thing I've been obsessed with this year.


I used one of the embossing folders from the 'Delicate Designs Folders' duo pack.  I know it isn't snow, but it really gives the impression of it.  The little snow flake stamped image is from the 'Make a Mitten' stamp set, and obviously I've used the 'Mitten' punch for the mittens, which is so adorable.

Hope you like them, have a great weekend ..  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment