Saturday 15 December 2012

Saturday Inspiration - Pinterest

Hello,

I've seen lots of Christmas Present type cards on Pinterest recently, and this style stayed in my mind for some reason so I had to give it a go.


As you can see, the style is very simple and easy to replicate with very little in the way of supplies.


I think a card like this would be perfect for a male card, which is great for me as I have a few single male friends and relatives that are always a bit difficult to choose a card for.


They are good for girlies too, you just have to choose a more feminine embellishment 


This card has the gorgeous 'Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons'.  I also sprayed both cards with the 'Champagne Mist' shimmer paint that I've mixed with Surgical Spirits, which makes it perfect for spritzing.  

Unfortunately, I don't remember who made the card that inspired me, but if anyone know's please let me know so I can give them credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment