Thursday 31 January 2013

Customer 'Thank You' card for February

Quickly wanted to come in and share with you my customer 'Thank You' card for February.  These are cards that I send as a little 'Thank You' that I do not write in, so that people who receive them can send them out themselves if they wish.


This month, I've made 2 cards as my customer 'Thank You' cards.


The first one is a Valentine's suitable card that I am sending out to those who place an order through me before 10th February.


The second one is a Birthday card that I'm sending out to anyone who places an order through me after the 10th Feb


I thought I would make two different cards this month as I didn't want to make just a Valentine's card as it would be a bit silly to send this out to someone after Valentine's day, plus it gave me an excuse to make more cards, which is always good

I used lots of lovely new products from the new Spring / Summer catalogue on this card, which goes live tomorrow, as well as Sale-a-bration products. See "Ingredients" below for details




Project Ingredients
Stamp Sets : "Patterned Occasions" & "Cross My Heart"
Card stock : "Baja Breeze", "Primrose Petals" & "Whisper White"
Accessories :  "More Amore" Speciality DSP & Rhinestone jewels
Colour:  "Baja Breeze" and "Primrose Petals" marker pens and Staz-On Ink
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Dimensional Adhesive; Scallop Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment