Friday 1 February 2013

Another birthday card - CASE'd

Hi,

I have another birthday card to that I wanted to quickly share with you, this time it was for my sister Eileen, whose birthday was earlier in the week.

It uses the "Spotlight" technique that I've been meaning to try for ages but I saw a video on YouTube that Dawn Griffiths posted where she used the "Swallowtail" stamp, which you can find in the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue that goes live today and I knew I had to CASE as it was perfect for this technique.


The "Swallowtail" stamp is huge, as you can see, and really striking.  It's so detailed that there are loads of techniques that you could use it with as it would be very forgiving.


I used "Papillon Potpourri" to decorate the inside and the sentiment comes from the "Perfectly Penned" stamp set, which I've used loads since I got it.

Must dash .... xx




Project Ingredients
Stamp Sets : "Swallowtail"; "Papillion Potpourri"& "Perfectly Penned"
Card stock : "Midnight Muse" & "Whisper White"
Colour:  "Midnight Muse" & "Basic Black" classic Ink pads & StazOn Ink
Tools : Tape runner adhesive & Circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment