Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Cute little umbrella

Hi there,

Really quick post today as I'm shattered and defiantly need to have an early night but I really wanted to share this card with you today as the stamp set I used on this one is sooo cute.


It's made using the "Rain or Shine" stamp set, which I just love but this is the only project I've made with it so far, defiantly going to be playing with this a lot more now I've got started with it.



The stamp set has both cute little umbrellas as well as cute little images to use as rain.  I used the hearts, not that this photo does it justice, which I added some "Dazzling Details" to.

I used the Note & Envelope set as my base for this card, which is great if you have to make a few cards quickly.

Hope you like it, I'm off to get ready for bed!  xx




1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete