Monday 18 February 2013

Simple birthday card idea

Hello there, well, the weather still doesn't know what it wanted to be over the weekend, mild and sunny or cold and overcast, so I thought the best thing to do is stay in a play with my pretty paper and rubber stamps!

So today I have a project I made over the weekend to share with you.

As you can see, it's a very simple design, but easily adapted to make it suitable for men or as a child's card, just change the colours and the patterned paper, you could also use a number stamp if it is for a child as we all know how much they love to have their age on a card.



Not sure what's wrong with this photo, but this card is much prettier in real life. I actually have it sitting on this mini-easel on my craft desk as I think it's quite cheery and spring-like.



I used kept to the colour combo of the Designer Series Paper, "Tea for Two" which is a lovely paper for spring and also Easter projects.

Until next time.... xx



Project Ingredients
Stamp Sets : "Just Perfect Alphabet" - RETIRED
Card stock : "Calypso Coral" & "Very Vanilla"
Accessories :  "Tea for Two"  DSP
Colour: "Early Espresso" classic ink pad
Tools : Tape runner adhesive & "Honeycomb" Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment