Thursday 7 February 2013

Shabby Chic card

Hello,

Now today's share is a shabby chic card, now this is not my style at all but I love the look of them so wanted to give it a go and the gorgeous "Artisan Embellishment kit" in the new Spring/Summer catalogue calls out for this style so I thought it was about time I gave it a go and it's good to break out of the mould and try new things.


I used lots of layers with dollies, crochet trim and all sorts of pretty things embellishments from the kit.


The sentiment stamp set is the "Feel Goods", which is a great, bold sentiment stamp set; the heart is from the new "Hearts a Flutter" stamp set that can be found in the new Spring/Summer catalogue, as can the dollies, though you do get 2 dollies within the "Artisan Embellishment kit".

Hmm... I'm not sure if I like it, it does look nicer in real life, but even so....  I'll just have to keep practising! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment