Friday 8 February 2013

Let the paper do the talking..

My share with for you today is a card where I've basically let the DSP do all the talking, well, when it's this pretty why wouldn't you??



I used the "More Amore" speciality DSP and one of the sheets has this lovely sentiment on, that is large enough to cover a standard A6 card front perfectly.


All I added was a lovely big, pink bow, using the very lush "Two-Tone" ribbon and added the cute valentine's ticket from the "That's the Ticket" stamp set.  I used the "Duo Ticket" punch to punch it out perfectly and used a small safety pin from the vintage trinkets set to attach it.

All so simple, but when things are this gorgeous you can let them do all the work.



Project Ingredients
Stamp Sets : "That's the Ticket"
Card stock : "Basic Gray"
Accessories :  "More Amore" Speciality DSP; "Two-tone" ribbon; Vintage trinkets;
Colour:  "Real Red" classic ink pad
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Ticket punch

No comments:

Post a Comment