Sunday 10 February 2013

Two more cute little bags

A very quick post to show you the two little bags I've made whilst I was doing the little bag tutorial.  (Sorry about the lighting, bulb went on one of my lamps today!!



These are the two bags I made whilst putting together my tutorial, the one in the front with the hearts is made out of two 6" x 6" pieces of DSP, the one further back is made out of 1 piece of 6" x 12" DSP.



The tutorial for this bag can be found HERE



The tutorial for this bag will be posted tomorrow (I'll update this picture with the link when done)

Enjoy & happy crafting!  xx



Project Ingredients
Accessories : "More Amore" DSP; "Striped Organdy" ribbon  in "Marina Mist" & "Natural Cotton" ribbon - this is carried over from the Autumn/Winter catalogue
Tools : Sticky Strip & Glue Pen adhesives


No comments:

Post a Comment