Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you have a lovely Valentine's day and get lots of lovely spoilish things.  No Valentine's chocolate for me this year, I've given chocolate up for Lent and I want to be good.

My share for you today is a little 2-4-6-8 box


 2-4-6-8 just refers to the fact that you score along the long side of the cardstock / DPS at those measurements - in inches that is.  I'm going to do a little tutorial based on the size of cardstock I used to make this sized box, which is only about 10 cm tall, so just the rights size for something small and fabulous!



The little coloured sparkly hearts are just the Silver Glimmer paper coloured in, I used the "Pool Party" and "Primrose Petals" marker pens and punched them out using a heart punch. Unfortunatly  the colour in this photo doesn't do them justice.

Have a wonderful day...x


No comments:

Post a Comment