Monday 18 March 2013

Quick Little birthday card

Going to have a break from Easter projects today and share with you a little birthday card.


It's a 4" x 4" card.  I like this size as it's suitable for a quick note or a full card, especially for people who you might want to give a card to but you don't necessarily know that well.
As you can see, I've kept it quite simple and this would be a great design to mass produce, also, a quick change of the DSP and colours and you've got a card suitable for men too.  


The main image is the cake from the "Sale-a-bration" exclusive set called "Patterned Occasions" and I've used "Tea for Two" DSP, I think they go together rather lovely.  I've also put a small spot of "Crystal Effects" on the love heart, so, in real life, it pops nicely off the page.

Take care ... x


No comments:

Post a Comment