Tuesday 13 August 2013

Birthday card for my brother.

Today is my brother Ashley's birthday, so obviously I needed to make a card for a male, which can be tricky to do except this time I ended up making a few.


This one highlights 2 new stamps sets, "Off the Grid" and "Really Good Sayings", as well as some of the lovely new "Chevron" ribbon.


This is the one I actually ended up sending to Ashley;  I've used the retired stamp set "Engraved Greetings" which is a fabulous stamp.


Rather than ribbon, on this one I used some DSP as the background strip, this one is from "Epic Day This and That" DSP.


I got a bit carried away and decorated the corner of the envelope and inside the card too.  The "Island Indigo" stripe is a stamp from the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set.


I think these stamp sets are perfect for boys of all ages, and I'm defiantly going to make some more of these for my card stash.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment