Saturday 14 January 2012

Herringbone Technique card

Hello there, hope you are having a great weekend.

Very quick post today,  I've been playing with a few different paper techniques lately, the first one I'm sharing with you today is the "Herringbone" technique.  This refers to the pattern that you make with the paper stripes on the card.



I think it is a fun way to use up scraps of DSP and gives a different look every time you do it, even when using the same paper.  I used a 10cm x 14.3cm piece of printer paper to attach the DSP to whilst making the pattern.

I've also used the "Happiest Birthday Wishes" hostess stamp set again.  I love this set, it's got so many fabulous birthday sentiment stamps, definatly something for everyone.

Let me know what you think of this technique, take care ... xx


 

Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Happiest Birthday Wishes"
Card stock : "Rich Razzleberry" & "Whisper White" cardstock
Accessories :"Cheerful Treat" Hostess DSP, 1 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon.
Colour : "Rich Razzleberry" classic ink
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive; Dimensional Adhesive & "Large Tag" punch

No comments:

Post a Comment