Friday 18 May 2012

Another CAS card

Today my share is another CAS card, yes I'm really in to them at the moment, but this time it's a full A6 size card.


I coloured in the centre section by ripping some cardstock and using temporary adhesive to adhere it to the "Whisper White" piece then, using a sponge, I added the colour in circular motions, going over the ripped edges.  When I was happy with the depth of colour, I then stamped the images on using StazOn ink and coloured them in using marker pens.


I also stamped the image on a piece of "Whisper White" for the inside of the card, but this time I used "Crumb Cake" ink and stamped off so that the image would be very soft.

I really love the effect when you add a small layer  of "Basic Black" card stock round your main layer.

Hope you like it too.... xx

 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Simply Soft" & "Happiest Birthday Wishes"
Card stock : "Basic Black"; "Whisper White" & "Old Olive
Colour:   "Old Olive" classic ink, "Old Olive" and "Calypso Coral" marker pens & StazOn ink
Tools : Tape runner adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment