Saturday 19 May 2012

Saturday cuppa with friends :o)

Today I'm sharing a cuppa with you, my blog-land friends ;o)


Well, actually it's three cups, all from the "Tea Shoppe" stamp set.  This is actually long stamp but I cut the cups apart for greater versatility and, as I got the 'clear mount' option, I can always put the cups back together on the acrylic block if I want to stamp them as a group.

I used a marker pen to continue the dots from the stamped image around the sentiment out to the edges of the card.

Inside view - cute!
I used the cup that's in the "Itty Bitty Bits" stamp set to add a bit of interest to inside the card, this image is so cute and little.

Remember, if you ever want more information about any Stampin' Up product or would like to book a FREE workshop for you and your friends, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Have a wonderful Saturday ... xx



Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Tea Shoppe" &; "Itty Bitty Bits"
Card stock : "Basic Black" & "Daffodil Delight"
Accessories : "Cards &; Envelopes Note" pack
Colour:   "Soft Suede", "Pool Party"; "Poppy Parade" classic ink pads & "Soft Suede" marker pen.
Tools : Tape runner adhesive & Circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment