Thursday 17 May 2012

Yet another 'Balloon' birthday card

What can I say, the balloons in the "Up, Up and Away" stamp set are just so cheery it's difficult to stop using them.



I also used the "Sweet Cake" stamp set for the sentiment, which I think are great and very usable.

If you look at the lower section of the card, just above the sentiment, you will see the where I've used the Crimper to add some texture to the card.

The clouds are sooo cute!

I added 'colour' to the clouds by colouring them in with a Versa Marker pen.  This just gives them a slightly deeper colour.  A Versa Marker pen is a great way of doubling up your ink colours as, as you can see from my example, it makes very colour of cardstock you have look just that slightly bit darker.

Enjoy the rest of your day.... xx

 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Up, Up and Away" &  "Sweet Cake"
Card stock : "Pool Party" "So Saffron" & "Whisper White"
Colour:   "Pool Party"; "Soft Suede"; "Calypso Coral" classic ink pads & Versa Marker pen
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Dimensional adhesive & Crimper

No comments:

Post a Comment