Thursday 7 June 2012

Father's Day Projects ~ Day 4

Another Father's Day project for you today which may look very familiar to my post on Tuesday, only this time it's a regular Tie card rather then the Bow Tie.


I used mostly the same supplies, only this time I didn't emboss the "Very Vanilla" Layer I stamped it using the "Woodgrain" background stamp instead.  This stamp is the perfect stamp for masculine cards for all occasions.


The ties are really easy to make and I'll be back later today with a very short post showing how to make them.

Hope you like this slightly different take on my card from Tuesday, chat again soon ... xx

 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Delightful Dozen" & "Woodgrain" background stamp
Card stock : "Pacific Point" & "Very Vanilla"
Accessories : Patterned  DSP in "Regals" & "Brights";
Colour:  StazOn Ink & "Sahara Sand" Classic Ink
Tools : Tape runner adhesive;  Dimensional adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment