Friday 8 June 2012

Father's Day Projects ~ Day 5

Well, after all those ties this week, I had to make a shirt!  It's the same as one I shared last year, see HERE  only I used a different colour of Patterned DSP.

This card is really an origami card as you start off with a regular, A4 sized piece of DSP and end up with this after a few folds here and there, well, with maybe a bit of adhesive it 1 or 2 places to keep things neat and tidy.



The card actually stays closed by putting the edge of the bottom piece under the collar of the top piece.

The "Whisper White" section is where you can stamp your sentiment and write your message.


This is a Shirt & Tie card that I made for a friend using this years Sale-a-bration DSP, just so you know, it looks great using all sorts of paper, but I think that this one may not be suitable for a general Father's Day card!



Enjoy you day ... xx


 

Project Ingredients

Card stock : "Whisper White"
Accessories : Patterned  DSP in "Regals"~ I used a sheet of "Elegant Eggplant"
Tools : Tape runner adhesive

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!I really liked the designs in the snow too, so simple and so beautiful.This is a new use for collar stays to me!
    Mens Collar Stays

    ReplyDelete