Monday 11 June 2012

Team Swop cards

Yesterday there was a Stampin' Up team meeting at my lovely up-line's house, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend this one, but I still wanted to make a few swop cards for my team mates.

I used the Notelet cards, again, (I love these), and my paper is from the Patterns DSP pack in Brights, well, it is Summer so bright and cheerful colours seemed the order of the day.


All the cards where monochromatic but I used 6 different colours from the "Brights" collection so that my team makes could choose which colour they wanted.


I also made an envelop to go with them.  For this size card you need to start with a piece of cardstock, (or whatever your envelop medium is), that is 7" x 7" and Stampin' Up's "Simply Scored Scoring Tool" and the "Diagonal Plate"  so that you get the perfect scoring alignment.  Using these tools I  scored at 2-3/4" on opposite sides and then 3-3/4" on the remaining two sides.


I used the stamp set "Delicate Doilies" for the main focal image and punched it out with the "Blossom" punch,. Whilst this stamp it too big for this punch I still think it still produces an attractive image if you line up the punch correctly.  I also used the 1" punch to punch out the center of another image from the same stamp set and I added "Dazzling Diamonds" glitter to and popped it up with dimensional adhesive.

Hope they liked them, have a great day... xx


 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Delicate Doilies"
Card stock : "Melon Mambo"; "Real Red"; "Daffodil Delight"; "Tangerine Tango"; "Tempting Turquoise"; "Rich Razzlebury" & "Whisper White"
Accessories : Patterned DSP from the "Brights" collection;  "Dazzling Diamonds" glitter & Notelets
Colour: "Melon Mambo"; "Real Red"; "Daffodil Delight"; "Tangerine Tango"; "Tempting Turquoise" & "Rich Razzlebury"
Tools : Tape runner adhesive;  Dimensional adhesive; "Blossom" punch; 1" Circle Punch; "Simply Scored Scoring Tool" & "Diagonal Plate"

2 comments:

  1. Aww, and you were missed at team training too! Hopefully you will be able to make it next time :-)
    Loved your swap and love the idea of using the doileys with blossom punch, as usual very inspired!
    Speak soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for the swap, it is gorgeous :) Missed you at training and hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete