Saturday 9 June 2012

Pinwheel Cards

Hello,

Couple of cute little cards for you today,


Pin-wheels are really popular in paper-crafting at the moment, so I thought I'd have a go and make a couple of little ones that would fit on a standard A6 sized card and enjoyed making the first one so much I decided to make another one, this time making the pin-wheel bigger.


They are so quick and easy to make and use the minimum of supplies, plus it brought back happy memories of when I used to make them when I was little, thought I used to make much bigger ones then.

Hope you have a great weekend... xx


 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Happiest Birthday Wishes" & "Sincere Salutations"
Card stock : "Pool Party"; "Basic Black"  & "Whisper White"
Accessories : DSP from the "Tea Time" Simply Scrappin' kit; Designer Printed Brads ^ Brads in "Brights"
Colour:  StazOn In
Tools : Tape runner adhesive;  Dimensional adhesive& "Itty Bitty Shapes" Punch Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment