Tuesday 13 November 2012

.. and another Christmas Card

Hello again,

Well I have another Christmas card for you today, I have so many to make it's difficult to find time for anything else, but I will hopefully show you something different in a day or two.


It's another one that's quite easy to produce lots of but still looks special due to the embossing, the die cut ornaments and the shimmer.


So far I've made this card in two colours, the gorgeous In Colour "Midnight Muse", I love blue for Christmas cards.,


and also in In Colour "Gumball Green"; you can never go wrong with green where Christmas cards are concerned.


This shot really highlights that great embossing folder and the shimmer and shine you get from the Smooch sprays.  I used "Vanilla Shimmer" again, as I think it makes a card look all frosty but these strays also come in "Gold Glow" and "Silver Foil" if you want to go for a slightly different feel.

Have a great day, until next time ... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment