Monday 19 November 2012

Little shiny Christmas Tree

Firstly, sorry about the poor quality of photo in this first image, the light in my craft room is shocking, add that to the fact that I took these photo's at night, there is not a lot of light.  I used an OttLite to craft by, so that's ok, I really want to buy another one, maybe Father Christmas will take pity on me next month!

Talking about Christmas, my project today is another Christmas card.  I used the "Musical Wheel" again, I'm in love with that image this year, the sentiment is from the "Petite Pairs" stamp set.


The tree is cut out using the "Holiday Collection" framelits and it sits on the small scalloped rectangle cut out using the "Scallop Rectangle Clearlit"


The tree was actually cut out of "Whisper White" cardstock and sprayed using the Gold Glow Smooch Spritz.  It doesn't show up that well in the photo, but it has a lovely shimmer that changes in intensity depending on which way you look at the tree.  I also used the "Cherry Cobbler" Dazzling Details to add little blobs to replicate little red baubles on the tree.

Now I have to be honest, this is one of those cards that was created out of bits that I had on my desk that I thought may work together, and I'm pleased I gave it a go.

If you want to know anything about Stampin' Up or their products or would like to book a workshop in the comfort of your own home, please get in contact.

Take care......xx


No comments:

Post a Comment